WIN AN MG3!
Buy, Sell or have your property managed through Haze Real Estate for your chance to WIN a car!
LIST, SELL AND WIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to any entrant aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion begins on 1 September 2019 at 9.00am and ends on 31st August 2020 at 5.00pm
- To enter, entrants must, during the entry period either
- List their property for sale exclusively and complete a successful sale through Haze Real Estate
- Buy a property through Haze Real Estate using anyone of the Sales People that work for Haze Real Estate
- Get Haze Real Estate to manage your rental property for a period of least 3 months.
- The draw will be conducted by any way of random selection on 5th September 2020 at 7.00pm at a venue to be confirmed A total of one (1) prize draw will be conducted.
- The prize is a 2019 MG 3 Style second hand car
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or who does not have a genuine intention to sell their property through the respective First National member. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email and mail.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by 30th September 2020 then the prize will be re-drawn.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (g) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Haze Real Estate 170 Commerce Street, Kaitaia